Noun(1) a conveyance that transports people or objects(2) a medium for the expression or achievement of something(3) any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it(4) any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.
(1) Our task is surely not to overthrow globalization, but to capture and use it as a vehicle for humanity's first global democratic revolution.(2) I use paint as a vehicle for my ideas(3) One is nationalism: the basic force which was the vehicle for the revolutions.(4) the vehicle was sent skidding across the road(5) unauthorised vehicle(6) art is a good vehicle to do this(7) It might have been, so rumour had it, a film vehicle for those Latino leading ladies Madonna and Jennifer Lopez.(8) Handmade beaded lampshades became a vehicle for artistic fulfilment.(9) However, the stage has remained his first love and with Jekyll and Hyde, you get the feeling he believes he has found the perfect vehicle for his considerable acting and vocal talents.(10) a vehicle for a star who was one of Hollywood's hottest properties(11) Har Mar, meanwhile, still relatively unknown in this country, has cleverly made the Vladivar ads into a vehicle for selling his own persona as much as the product.(12) Wine can either be a way for people to enjoy each other's company with a little heightened intensity, or it can be used as a vehicle for power.(13) a heavy goods vehicle(14) But those were explorations of a percussion instrument, not a vehicle for melodic lines.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Without doubt humour is a vehicle for exposing prejudices but I am against jokes that normalise violence,├ö├ç├û Cara says.(16) Instead, they should be viewed as a vehicle for instilling loyalty in the company for the medium to long term, encouraging employees to ride out short - term volatility.
(1) motor vehicle :: imoto
(2) recreational vehicle :: imoto yokuzithokozisa
(3) vehicle registration :: yokubhalisa imoto
(4) sport utility vehicle :: ezemidlalo Umbuso imoto
(5) the vehicle :: imoto
(6) hybrid vehicle :: hybrid imoto
(7) launch vehicle :: kwethulwa imoto
(8) light vehicle :: imoto ukukhanya
(9) utility vehicle :: Umbuso indawo imoto
(10) armored vehicle :: imoto armored
1. means of transport ::
2. channel ::
3. fomite ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His VEHICLE skidded off the road
and has rolled over several times.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
You issued an invoice for the purchase
of the VEHICLE, didn’t you?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
- We need a VEHICLE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
To come to my house and park
on my street, driving this VEHICLE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
...against relieving myself
onboard a moving VEHICLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Zulu Dictionary: vehicle
Meaning and definitions of vehicle, translation in Zulu language for vehicle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vehicle in Zulu and in English
Tags for the entry "vehicle"
What vehicle means in Zulu, vehicle meaning
in Zulu, vehicle definition, examples and pronunciation
of vehicle in Zulu language.