Noun(1) any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties(2) a person lacking intelligence or common sense
Adjective(1) having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved(2) easy and not involved or complicated(3) apart from anything else; without additions or modifications(4) exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity(5) lacking mental capacity and subtlety(6) (botany(7) unornamented
(1) Why in the world could not the Senate agree to that rather straightforward, simple statement?(2) Marx always emphasised that we can learn more from intelligent conservatives than from simple liberals.(3) Leech is, however, best known for the Leech lattice which gives rise to three sporadic simple groups.(4) I'm not going for the simple reason that I have no money(5) This simple truth lies at the core of the need for fair and rational government regulation of industry.(6) The simple design means assembly at the Romanian plant is done almost entirely without robots.(7) it's just a simple cold(8) The whole thing was shaping up to be a rather simple , straightforward affair.(9) This looks to me more like a boom driven by very simple fundamentals.(10) He was a quiet unassuming man with simple tastes and was dedicated to his greyhounds and track.(11) All the fundamental paradoxes are true for one simple reason: they are truths.(12) The simple truth is that we can't have it all all the time.(13) Learn how to create a cross between a quilt and a pillow using simple patchwork designs.(14) The notes are simple and are easily understandable even to a common man.(15) It's a nice, simple site design and the posts are pithy and interesting.(16) Life at the monastery is simple , with a handful of monks beginning each day with prayers and meditation.
(1) simple present :: sanyalo
(2) simple past :: lesengcile
(3) past simple :: osekudlule okulula
(4) very simple :: silula
(5) simple life :: ukuphila okulula
(6) quite simple :: ulula
(7) simple interest :: isithakazelo elula
(8) simple future :: Ngokuzayo elula
(9) the simple truth :: iqiniso elula
(10) fairly simple :: sasivumela elula
1. straightforward ::
2. clear ::
3. plain ::
4. candid ::
5. unpretentious ::
7. noncompound ::
8. dim-witted ::
9. uncomplicated ::
10. mere ::
11. childlike ::
12. simpleton ::
1. fancy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
now I realize I was just
a SIMPLE country boy
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Okay, I'm gonna make this very SIMPLE
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Okay. A SIMPLE "yes" will do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Well, it's very SIMPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
It wasn't so SIMPLE.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Zulu Dictionary: simple
Meaning and definitions of simple, translation in Zulu language for simple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of simple in Zulu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "simple"
What simple means in Zulu, simple meaning in Zulu, simple definition, examples and pronunciation of simple in Zulu language.