Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a group of people or things previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.(2) used to emphasize a particular group of people or things mentioned.(3) used instead of ├ö├ç┬úhimself├ö├ç├ÿ or ├ö├ç┬úherself├ö├ç├ÿ to refer to a person of unspecified sex.
(1) they drew a picture of themselves(2) what about themselves?(3) Computers are made out of materials which are themselves subject to the laws of Nature.(4) What annoys me most about the whole subject is the attitude of a lot of smokers themselves .(5) It is essential for anyone wanting to express themselves and hear what others have to say.(6) they chose the songs themselves(7) countries unable to look after themselves(8) they told him themselves(9) They are thus able to remain objects of desire without themselves being subject to it.(10) So, is this just a common response for anyone who gives themselves fully to a given path?(11) All four of them acquitted themselves with distinction appearing in all their finals.(12) excellent at organizing others, they may well be disorganized themselves(13) it'd be themselves who would start it(14) There is a joke the Serbs tell against themselves about the two Serb astronauts who land on the moon.(15) it's themselves(16) nobody would put themselves in danger like that
(1) by themselves :: bebodwa
(2) among themselves :: bodwa
(3) to themselves :: ukuze bona
(4) they themselves :: bona ngokwabo
(5) between themselves :: phakathi kwabo
1. themselves ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the gods THEMSELVES.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
They never tell you
how they all shit THEMSELVES.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Most of those lords
should consider THEMSELVES lucky
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
' title='It seems they\'re avoiding
some harsh realities themselves.
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
It seems they're avoiding
some harsh realities THEMSELVES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Will they lower THEMSELVES from
the ceiling or come out of the sewers?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Zulu Dictionary: themselves
Meaning and definitions of themselves, translation in Zulu
language for themselves with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of themselves in Zulu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'themselves'
What themselves means in Zulu, themselves meaning
in Zulu, themselves
definition, examples and pronunciation
of themselves in Zulu language.