Noun(1) red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood(2) a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana(3) emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries(4) the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
Adjective(1) of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange(2) characterized by violence or bloodshed(3) (especially of the face, or crimson
(1) The red wines, which are always my favourite tipple, are outstanding.(2) Shares in Dublin finished in the red for the fifth consecutive day.(3) He said more than five farms had been liquidated and the balance sheets of the remaining farms were in the red .(4) How cool you serve red wines on hot days is a question of taste.(5) her face is red(6) Police in Ramsbottom put fitness fans on red alert today after a jogger in a neighbouring district was attacked.(7) Her face was pale and her lips were large and carefully lined with a dark red lip liner.(8) It is home to very luscious and exotic red wines, principally Cabernet Sauvignon.(9) There was dark red blood dribbling down his chin, contrasting starkly with the rest of his blanched white face.(10) She just loves the dramatic ruby red colour and the fresh raspberry taste.(11) Where once Burgundy had the field to itself, other parts of the world are now making some gorgeous red wines from Pinot Noir.(12) Her ruby red lips were grinning slyly as she placed her arms around her lover's neck.(13) he wore a red tie(14) She has gorgeous long, red hair that I love to run my fingers through.(15) The principal grape used in the red wines of this region is Syrah.(16) The man's face was red from anger and he was about to carry on his yelling fit, but Ali began a coughing fit.
(1) rede :: Rede
(2) red wine :: iwayini elibomvu
(3) red pepper :: upelepele obomvu
(4) red snapper :: inhlanzi i-red snapper
(5) red tape :: red tape
(6) red light :: okubomvu okukhanyayo
(7) bright red :: zibomvu tebhu
(8) dark red :: obomvu amnyama
(9) red meat :: inyama ebomvu
(10) deep red :: red ejulile
(11) see red :: ukubona obomvu
1. scarlet ::
2. flushed ::
3. bloodshot ::
4. reddish ::
5. violent ::
6. cherry-red ::
7. redness ::
8. bolshie ::
9. loss ::
1. ashen ::
2. ashy ::
3. livid ::
4. lurid ::
5. mealy ::
6. pale ::
7. pallid ::
8. pasty ::
9. peaked ::
10. sallow ::
11. wan ::
red, redial, redialed, redialing, redials, redness, reds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
High Priestess of the
Red Temple of Volantis,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
was sell me to a RED witch
to be murdeRED.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Red comet means one thing, boy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
The Red God is
the one true god. You've seen his power.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
they wouldn't let me within
a mile of the Red Keep,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Zulu Dictionary: red
Meaning and definitions of red, translation in Zulu
language for red with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of red in Zulu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'red'
What red means in Zulu, red meaning
in Zulu, red
definition, examples and pronunciation
of red in Zulu language.