Noun(1) an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
Verb(1) whip with a leather strap
(1) On top of the frame is a saddle leather facing; one hide is used per seat.(2) neither woman is famed for her finesse├ö├ç├Âboth prefer to leather the ball for all they are worth(3) The leather and cloth front seats were extremely comfortable and very supportive, especially for spirited driving.(4) John hangs the leather on a plaiting hook and applies saddle dressing to the strands so that each one is individually stretched to assure a tight plait.(5) A piece of the leather bung which plugged one of these was still there, though the design I had seen on it the last time had disappeared.(6) a leather jacket(7) Prior to the legalisation of lifting, the lineout was a jungle, and a prime opportunity for forwards to leather each other without the referee ever being able to see.(8) This footwear also comes up with regal decorations like cloth of gold and velvet aside from the leather .(9) Within a few minutes he had lost his rhythm as the mare suddenly stopped short and he started bouncing uncomfortably on the tough leather of the saddle.(10) She slumped back in the leather of the booth, and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.(11) But shining/polishing your shoes will make the leather last longer and look better.(12) There were extra pieces of leather to fix broken saddles and reins with.(13) Today, machines trim and cut the thickness and polish the leather .(14) She notices how perfectly polished the leather car seats are, and how fitting this is for the car's last night.(15) One young lad from Northampton takes me out as I'm about to play the ball and I absolutely leather him before an almighty fight breaks out and I'm sent to the sin-bin.(16) The production of leather from animal hides was a time consuming and dreadfully smelly process.
(1) genuine leather :: Isikhumba sangempela
(2) leather belt :: lesikhumba ibhande
(3) leather wallet :: lesikhumba isikhwama
(4) leather goods :: lesikhumba izimpahla
(5) leather gloves :: lesikhumba amagilavu
(6) patent leather :: lesikhumba patent
(7) leather shoes :: lesikhumba izicathulo
(8) leather boots :: lesikhumba amabhuzu
(9) leather bag :: isikhwama lesikhumba
1. skin ::
2. leather ::
3. hide ::
4. derm ::
5. cuticle ::
6. cutis ::
7. peel ::
8. film ::
9. aril ::
10. skinny ::
11. hidebound ::
12. welt ::
13. whip ::
14. switch ::
15. bark ::
leather, leatherette, leathers, leathery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
undergrad in a LEATHER jacket
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
I don't know how you stand it
in all that LEATHER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
l prefer the feel of LEATHER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
blind, with LEATHER wings
like the wings of a bat.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
No, Glenn's was LEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Zulu Dictionary: leather
Meaning and definitions of leather, translation in Zulu
language for leather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leather in Zulu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'leather'
What leather means in Zulu, leather meaning
in Zulu, leather
definition, examples and pronunciation
of leather in Zulu language.