Noun(1) the right to enter(2) the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership(3) a way of entering or leaving(4) a code (a series of characters or digits, typed or dialed or spoken, a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.(5) (computer science(6) the act of approaching or entering
Verb(1) obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer(2) reach or gain access to
(1) Nor was the lack of wheelchair access to the newly-opened Mango shop missed.(2) The forum will be aired on local public access television prior to Election Day.(3) in an access of zeal(4) They have access to health and life insurance through their employers, or at their own expense.(5) And now that this has happened, they insist that they have some right to have access to him.(6) A side door will be opened by the Minster staff to give access to the side transept and the Chapter House.(7) In principle this meant developing countries should have the right to have access to cheap generic drugs.(8) to have access to sth(9) If we now call overbroad subpoenas an unauthorized access , then unwanted e-mail is a trespass.(10) do you have access to a computer?(11) you can access the garden through this door(12) Hishamudin ruled that their detention was unlawful and done in bad faith as they were denied access to family members and lawyers.(13) He is suspected of breaking Japanese laws prohibiting unauthorised computer access .(14) He was released in August, but remained suspended from the exercise of his offices and was denied access to the Queen.(15) That is the debate over whether illegal aliens should have access to health care and other benefits.(16) wheelchair access
(1) access denied :: ukufinyelela kuvinjelwe
(2) access to :: ukufinyelela
(3) access point :: yokufinyelela
(4) access control :: zokulawula ukufinyelela
(5) random access memory :: uHlelo Lwesiqondisi Kungena Esilula
(6) remote access :: ukungena kokukude
(7) have access to :: ukufinyelela
(8) access code :: ukufinyelela ikhodi
(9) access violation :: ukweqa imigomo yokungena
1. entrance ::
2. admission ::
4. approach ::
5. access code ::
7. retrieve ::
8. enter ::
9. get at ::
access, accessed, accesses, accessible, accessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I get the data
you have ACCESS to here--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
to weaponized smallpox.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
Sheldon, I told you, I only have ACCESS
to the free-electron laser at night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Zulu Dictionary: access
Meaning and definitions of access, translation in Zulu language for access with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of access in Zulu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "access"
What access means in Zulu, access meaning in Zulu, access definition, examples and pronunciation of access in Zulu language.