Adjective(1) easily agitated(2) causing or fraught with or showing anxiety(3) of or relating to the nervous system(4) excited in anticipation(5) unpredictably excitable (especially of horses
(1) Up in the scorebox, Christie kept the board ticking along with all the nervous energy that explains why he hates just watching.(2) Stress and other psychological factors such as anxiety cause bowel symptoms by affecting this nervous control.(3) I wasn't nervous about how the play would be received - nothing like that at all.(4) Warn the airline if you are exceptionally nervous about flying.(5) I commented on this and was told the rashes were a nervous reaction to low-flying jets and explosions.(6) But we have been nervous about the UK economy overheating for some time now.(7) So Fiona Shaw presents us with a woman who is wreathed in actorly display yet is also in a state of nervous panic.(8) he's a nervous wee thing(9) There is a kind of indifferent nervous energy in the later works which makes this quite plausible.(10) I was so nervous on the stage(11) He also said the woman's case history files showed she had been treated for nervous disorders.(12) The thought of his blind date gives him a rush of anticipatory nervous excitement.(13) In addition his is always jittery, nervous and panicky, always worried, always tense, never able to relax.(14) I eyed the folder in her hands with both nervous excitement and a little bit of foreboding.(15) Poppy's nervous , as there's no horror in it, and precious little angst.(16) One might imagine that nervous tissue consists of nerve cells and very little else.
(1) nervous breakdown :: ukuphazamiseka kwemizwa
(2) nervous system :: isimiso sezinzwa
(3) get nervous :: uthole novalo
(4) central nervous system :: isimiso sezinzwa esiyinhloko
(5) feel nervous :: uzizwa uthukile
(6) be nervous :: kube novalo
(7) nervous tissue :: izicubu sezinzwa
1. high-strung ::
2. anxious ::
4. spooky ::
5. aflutter ::
6. neural ::
1. calm ::
2. collected ::
3. easy ::
4. relaxed ::
nervous, nervously, nervousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm NERVOUS. I hope people will be around
to watch even00:02:55,468 --> 00:02:59,931
00:03:00,849 --> 00:03:04,602
People who are fans of an Internet show
about flags? Tr00:03:00,849 --> 00:03:04,646
00:03:06,104 --> 00:03:09,482
Oh, and speaking of Valentine's Day,
I haven't forgotte00:03:06,104 --> 00:03:047
00:03:09,858 --> 00:03:11,192
What do you mean?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
I’m less NERVOUS and would like to go
downstairs with the other hostages.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Look, she's probably
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
That's not any better,
being a NERVOUS mute.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
"So I loved making him feel NERVOUS."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Zulu Dictionary: nervous
Meaning and definitions of nervous, translation in Zulu language for nervous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nervous in Zulu and in English
Tags for the entry "nervous"
What nervous means in Zulu, nervous meaning
in Zulu, nervous definition, examples and pronunciation
of nervous in Zulu language.