Noun(1) a male with the same parents as someone else(2) a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group(3) a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities(4) used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement(5) (Roman Catholic Church
(1) he's the king's brother(2) he lives with his younger brother(3) I get to help decide whether he get to be my President, not my brother in Christ.(4) the machine is almost identical to its larger brother(5) Oh brother , what a meeting of the minds this is gonna be.(6) don't mention it, brother(7) oh, brother!(8) her brother was very fond of her(9) he's a Franciscan brother(10) My desire is that Protestants would see me as a friend and a brother in Christ.(11) I immediately say down with him as I realized that he was a Christian brother .(12) But I ask you as a brother in Christ to cease attacking my character and my mental stability.(13) Your fraternity brother 's main reason for existence is to witness your exploits with style.(14) a Benedictine brother(15) He had become a brother in the Carmelite order right after he had gotten out of high school.(16) Oh brother what a super bowl!!!
(1) my brother :: ubhuti wami
(2) brother-in-law :: umkhwenyana
(3) younger brother :: nomfowabo omncane
(4) little brother :: little brother
(5) big brother :: big brother
(6) older brother :: umfowethu omdala
(7) blood brother :: umzalwane igazi
(8) step brother :: umfowethu
1. sibling ::
Ingane yakithi izithathela izinto
2. comrade ::
3. monk ::
4. blood brother ::
5. chum ::
brother, brotherhood, brotherhoods, brotherly, brothers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Is this one of the items you discussed
with your BROTHER in King's Landing?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I murdered my BROTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Your BROTHER was not a wise king.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Well, my BROTHER has his sword
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Zulu Dictionary: brother
Meaning and definitions of brother, translation in Zulu language for brother with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of brother in Zulu and in English
Tags for the entry "brother"
What brother means in Zulu, brother meaning
in Zulu, brother definition, examples and pronunciation
of brother in Zulu language.