Noun(1) (law, often used to settle disputes between labor and management(2) the act of deciding as an arbiter; giving authoritative judgment
(1) One of the terms of the contract is that, in the event of dispute, the claim must be referred to arbitration .(2) The two sides have agreed to take the matter to arbitration to avoid expensive legal costs.(3) Indeed, such persons might be dissuaded from arbitration under the supervision of the English court.(4) They voted on Monday by 55 to 27 to accept a proposal of binding arbitration in the dispute.(5) Our conversation ended well enough, and he did suggest arbitration if I wanted it.(6) As in litigation, contract breach and damages must also be proved in arbitration .(7) The union is now calling for binding arbitration to settle the dispute.(8) The usual practice is to resolve problems through arbitration , it says.(9) In practice, the whole arbitration is going to have to be reopened and probably re-pleaded.(10) Tayside Regional Council called for arbitration to settle the dispute(11) Under a joint venture contract the dispute was decided by arbitration in Quebec.(12) It is beyond dispute that the arbitration in this case was governed by the Arbitration Act.(13) binding arbitration(14) The parties agreed to refer their dispute to one Rabbi Rosner for mediation and arbitration .(15) Parliament has not abolished arbitration and litigation of construction disputes.(16) The arbitration continued and is now concluded except for the arbitrator's award.
(1) arbitration clause :: ukulamula umbango isigatshana
(2) arbitration award :: somlamuli
(3) commercial arbitration :: ukulamula umbango commercial
(4) arbitration agreement :: sivumelwano ukulamula umbango
1. adjudication ::
2. judgment ::
3. arbitrament ::
4. mediation ::
5. mediatorship ::
7. settlement ::
8. intervention ::
English to Zulu Dictionary: arbitration
Meaning and definitions of arbitration, translation in Zulu language for arbitration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arbitration in Zulu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "arbitration"
What arbitration means in Zulu, arbitration meaning in Zulu, arbitration definition, examples and pronunciation of arbitration in Zulu language.