Adverb(1) using the voice; not silently(2) with relatively high volume
(1) After the break, we took turns getting up in front of the class to read something aloud .(2) His voice was clear and pronounced, as though he were used to reading such things aloud .(3) The letter was addressed to Monteagle but it was read out aloud by his servant.(4) Another prisoner produced a bullhorn and read aloud a statement in English.(5) Morris's interest in journalism was sparked by his father who would read the London newspapers aloud .(6) he read the letter aloud(7) I was the one who read aloud the award citation as it was presented to her, and my voice choked up a bit.(8) She didn't just show it to her, she ended up reading it all aloud and was rewarded with the first real chuckle we've had from her for weeks.(9) A mantra is the name of a sacred deity or a sacred phrase that you repeat silently or aloud .(10) Then a bell sounded as the name of each crew member and passenger was read aloud .(11) It's an error in judgment so colossal that it can't even be whispered aloud .(12) She read aloud with a passion and urgency that eclipsed everything else around her.(13) He was humming the song aloud and loudly, louder in fact than any man would have hummed it had he expected to bump into another human being.(14) He performs his poems and children join in, writing their own poetry or reading his aloud .(15) I can even get it to read my e-mail aloud to me, or documents that I have dictated, while I check them.(16) Unlike most books, children's books have to read well aloud, and Pooh is a delight to read aloud .
(1) read aloud :: funda ngokuphakamisa izwi
(2) reading aloud :: ukufunda ngokuzwakalayo
(3) say aloud :: ukusho ngokuzwakalayo
(4) think aloud :: ucabanga ngokuzwakalayo
3. out loud ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and read it ALOUD
for the first time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Zulu Dictionary: aloud
Meaning and definitions of aloud, translation in Zulu language for aloud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of aloud in Zulu and in English
Tags for the entry "aloud"
What aloud means in Zulu, aloud meaning
in Zulu, aloud definition, examples and pronunciation
of aloud in Zulu language.