Noun(1) harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters(2) concurrence of opinion(3) a written agreement between two states or sovereigns(4) sympathetic compatibility
Verb(1) go together(2) allow to have
(1) And yet, it is quite significant that the representatives of differing groups and interests have reached accord by mutual compromise.(2) It would be fair to say that, while we conversed amicably for what was a very long session, our views on international politics were not in accord .(3) Many political affiliations are passed down through the chain, with entire villages voting in accord during an election.(4) a peace accord(5) But social accord will not exist if, as a result of reform, people's spending increases by more than half while their wages go up only a quarter.(6) The other European countries were not in accord .(7) One explanation for this lack of accord is the fact that a consensus about the subject of the right side of this wall was reached only recently.(8) MPs across Greater Manchester are in accord in their hopes for 2002.(9) Cheng said the government and the public were in accord on preservation of heritage sites.(10) the government and the rebels are in accord on one point(11) Given space constraints, I focus my response on the most salient areas of disagreement rather than the many issues on which we are in accord .(12) The evolutionary psychologists and I are in accord in opposing conventional feminist assumptions.(13) Some of these meetings have resulted in accord and renewed resolve to work together.(14) The two men were in accord as to how the world ├ö├ç├┐should├ö├ç├û work.(15) Yet the campaign by the IH to beautify the Irish home by emphasizing the domestic role of women was not met with universal accord by the female readers of the paper.(16) For once in accord , Taylor and I rolled our eyes at each other.
(1) in accord :: ngokuvumelana
(2) in accord with :: ngokuvumelana
(3) accord with :: ngokuvumelana
(4) of one's own accord :: komuntu ngokuvumelana siqu
1. pact ::
2. agreement ::
3. accordance ::
4. give ::
5. correspond to ::
6. allot ::
7. concord ::
accord, accordant, accorded, accords
English to Zulu Dictionary: accord
Meaning and definitions of accord, translation in Zulu language for accord with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accord in Zulu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accord"
What accord means in Zulu, accord meaning in Zulu, accord definition, examples and pronunciation of accord in Zulu language.